Here begins another year for the NW Natural Street of Dreams!
Stop by the 2015 Street of Dreams located in Lake Oswego for the entire month of August to see what dream homes we have brought to life this year!
Here’s a sneak peek at the two homes by Westlake featured in this years Street:
Much like the Sandhill Crane, which can be found in the neighboring Tyron Creek State Park, this house proudly shows off its distinguishing features, its look is sleek, yet the wing-like roof has an impressive span. The exterior features a mix of materials, clean lines, and multiple patios. The contemporary interior makes use of natural light pouring in from large windows into the open kitchen. The living room, which features a modern linear gas fireplace, is perfect for entertaining. An additional full suite is located on the first floor providing for multi-generational living. Highlights include:
- 4,828 feet, 4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Bath
- Natural light shines brightly in the open and expansive kitchen, which also features a large double island
- This home addresses the issue of multi-generational living with a full secondary suite located on the first floor.
- The centerpiece of the home features a vaulted great room with a contemporary linear gas fireplace.
The open and airy feel of this home gives a warm and inviting atmosphere welcoming you in with a mix of comfort and luxury. While blending a contemporary aesthetic style paired with traditional Indian accents throughout, including the meditation room, the home brings a sense of culture and relaxation. Cedar plank siding mixed with a natural stone exterior adds a Northwest touch to this peaceful escape. Highlights include:
- 4,106 sq. feet, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths
- Pooja/Meditation Room
- Outdoor sport court, indoor exercise room & dry sauna
- Outdoor kitchen allows for outdoor entertaining
- Upstairs deck fire feature